We can't wait to welcome you back on Thursday 3 December.
Our museum will reopen on Thursday 3 December.
- You still need to pre-book a free ticket to get in
- You still need to wear a face covering in the museum
- You still need to keep a safe distance from other visitors and follow marked routes
- We still haven't reopened everything yet—see 'What's open?' for more info
- A few other things—see the FAQs page for more info
Before you plan a visit, please check any local restrictions that could affect your ability to travel.
Covid-19 industry standard
In partnership with The National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.