Are you an employer in the STEM field? Our STEM team can help you make local connections that will help young people, develop your employees’ skills and build contacts within your community.
Increasingly, STEM employers are taking an active role in making young people aware of the importance of STEM skills and the range of amazing careers available within STEM industries.
STEM Ambassadors frequently report the benefits that being an Ambassador has brought to their professional life—in communicating complex ideas, planning and leadership. Ambassadors have increased confidence and more networking opportunities.
Why get involved?
- Increase your company profile in the local community
- Support CSR strategies
- Develop your employees’ skills
- Engage with your future workforce
- Access networking opportunities
- Gain exposure to a wealth of STEM volunteering opportunities
- Free DBS check, training and insurance cover available to all STEM Ambassador volunteers
Read the STEM Ambassadors Impact Report to find out what some of our STEM Ambassadors have been doing to inspire young people in STEM.
How we can help
We can support you by encouraging your employees to volunteer through the STEM Ambassador Programme, and offering assistance and advice once they're on board.
To talk about how we can help your employees motivate the STEM workforce of the future, get in touch.
CALL: 01904 686225