Before you get started
Our group booking portal allows you to book online, including admission to the museum and all your activities.
We are currently booking for group visits through to 9 February 2024. If you are looking to visit after this date sign up to our mailing list to be the first to know.
To complete your online group booking, you will need:
- the dates when would like to visit
- the number of adults and children in your group
- the age range of the children
- any specific access needs
Planning your day
Activities are shown based on the age range of your group. If you don't see activities for your desired date:
- the activity may be fully booked
- the activity may not be taking place on your chosen dates
- the activity may not be suitable for the age range of your group
Payment for charged activities
- If your itinerary includes charged activities, you must make payment ahead of your visit. This can be done by invoice (see below), credit or debit card.
- Formal education organisations can choose to pay by invoice. This incurs a non-refundable £25 processing fee. Please get approval from your organisation if you wish to use this option.
- Depending how far ahead your visit is you may be able to put your booking on hold before deciding how to pay. Otherwise, payment is required immediately to complete your booking.
- Please view our full e-ticket terms.
- Log into our group booking portal to view and manage your booking.